2lbs peeled carrots
¼ cup red wine vinegar
¼ cup vegetable oil
½ teaspoon thyme
¼ teaspoon crushed coriander
• Preheat grill to medium high (between 350°-400°)
• Whisk together vinegar, oil and spices in a large bowl to make a quick marinade/dressing for the carrots
• Cut carrots in half the long way
• Pour marinade over the carrots and roll carrots around
• Let the carrots sit in the marinade for at least 15 minutes
• When ready to grill, place carrots over direct heat on the grill for 6 minutes, flipping as needed to char the whole carrot
• Then, place carrots over indirect heat and pour the rest of the marinade over the carrots (the sauce that was left in the casserole dish) and grill carrots over indirect heat for an additional 12-15 minutes. Or until fork tender.
• Remove from heat and serve immediately.